Download our FREE smartphone app today!
We run Forest School sessions here at Hpabe,with the classes taking turns to visit our on-site nature area each year.
What are the benefits of Forest School?
Forest School is an inspirational process that involves:
· Child initiated learning
· Being outdoors
· Integration with the National Curriculum
· Time for children to explore, learn and investigate;
· Fun, imagination and creativity;
Using only the natural resources around us Forest School helps to develop:
· Confidence and self esteem
· Communication and social skills
· Physical skills
· Greater understanding and awareness of the natural environment
· Natural motivation and a positive attitude to learning;
· Creativity and imagination
· Team skills
· The ability to recognise and manage risk
· Healthier lifestyles
Please see the Curriculum Area of this website for more information.