Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Our Food Provisions
Our school meals are provided by Chartwells Catering.
Please see the details of our current Menu here
Should your child have any special diet requirements or allergies please complete the form below and return to the school office with medical evidence, a meeting will then be arranged with the catering company who will do their very best to accommodate all needs. It is very important that you do this a quick as possible after diagnosis to allow time to put in place alternative menu plans Chartwells Dietary Form
Current allergen menu here
Cost of Meals
Since September 2014 primary pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 have received free school meals automatically as part of a Government initiative.
From Year 3 onwards meals cost £2.27 per day and need to be paid via our school Parent Pay account, registration forms will be in your induction pack or ask the school office for a sign up form.
If you earn under £16,190 p/yr and are in receipt of the following benefits you may be entitled to receive Pupil Premium Funding also known as Free School Meals:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support (IS)
- Income-related Employment & Support Allowance (IRESA)
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA)
- Child Tax Credit 2019/20 provided you’re NOT also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by the Inland Revenue) not exceeding £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on (the payment received for a further four weeks after the end of qualification for Working Tax Credit payment)
- Guarantee Element of Pension Credit
- NASS support under part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999.
It is imperative that if you think you are eligible for this funding you apply immediately upon joining school, even though you already receive the free lunches from Reception - Year 2, as the school receives additional funding per eligible child and you will be entitled to additional benefits.
Please apply directly here: