Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Wild Wood School
We run Wild Wood School sessions at Hpabe,with the classes taking turns to visit our on-site nature area each year. Wild Wood School is our own version of Forest School and is led by fully trained Forest School practitioners.
What are the benefits of Wild Wood School?
Wild Wood School is an inspirational process that involves:
· Child initiated learning
· Being outdoors
· Integration with the National Curriculum
· Time for children to explore, learn and investigate;
· Fun, imagination and creativity;
Using only the natural resources around us Wild Wood School helps to develop:
· Confidence and self esteem
· Communication and social skills
· Physical skills
· Greater understanding and awareness of the natural environment
· Natural motivation and a positive attitude to learning;
· Creativity and imagination
· Team skills
· The ability to recognise and manage risk
· Healthier lifestyles
Please see the Curriculum Area of this website for more information.