Our teachers and other staff seek to discover and nurture special talents within each child. There is something for everyone in our extracurricular programme which is packed full of music, dance, drama and languages.
- On Mondays after school we have Spanish lessons, teaching the children basic language skills in a fun, informal way.
- On Tuesdays after school we have Omazing Yogis running yoga classes.
- On Wednesdays and Thursdays after school we have Harlequins who run Streetdance and Drama clubs. These classes offer a space for the children to learn to dance and act in a relaxed and fun environment. The classes have also been known to perform at our Summer and Easter fairs and there is a termly parent’s performance.
- On Thursdays during school we run violin lessons to teach children the learning skills needed to play the violin. They learn to understand rhythm, the music alphabet and music theory and develop violin fingers! Our violin teacher is a professional orchestral performer and she also runs whole class music lessons.
- We are looking at adding more clubs once in our new building - arts and crafts, more languages......watch this space!