Our teachers and other staff seek to discover and nurture special talents within each child. There is something for everyone in our extracurricular programme which is packed full of music, dance, drama and languages.
- On Mondays after school we have Art club.
- On Tuesdays after school we have Omazing Yogis running yoga classes.
- On Wednesdays and Thursdays after school we have Harlequins who run Streetdance and Drama clubs. These classes offer a space for the children to learn to dance and act in a relaxed and fun environment. The classes have also been known to perform at our Summer and Easter fairs and there is a termly parent’s performance.
- On Wednesdays we have Choir, encouraging children to sign together, having fun and developing their confidence.
- On Thursdays during school we run violin lessons to teach children the learning skills needed to play the violin. They learn to understand rhythm, the music alphabet and music theory and develop violin fingers! Our violin teacher is a professional orchestral performer and she also runs whole class music lessons.
Please see here for timetable and contact details.
|Perdy Stallard - Website Lessons Contact||30th Jun 2016||Download|
|Sign Up Sep 2017.pdf||20th Jul 2017||Download|